JOB OPPORTUNITY CONTENT CREATOR / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Job Title: Content Creator/Social Media Manager
Company: The Zermatt Kollektiv AG
Location: Zermatt, Switzerland
Job Type: Full Time (Seasonal summer 2023)
About The Zermatt Kollektiv AG:
The Zermatt Kollektiv AG is a forward-thinking company with a strong dedication to innovation. With a wide range of product groups, we intend to enable people to have a shared experience in the moment through opening their eyes to the world around them and to share our appreciation of the world around us.
We are seeking a talented, motivated Content Creator/Social Media Manager to join our dynamic team. This role will be instrumental in driving our social media operations, creating engaging content, and fostering connections with our online community to increase brand awareness and boost sales.
1. Creating engaging, quality content for all our product groups, including but not limited to videos, photos, and graphic designs for our social media platforms.
2. Managing all social media platforms, ensuring daily content scheduling, prompt response to comments and messages, and fostering positive community engagement.
3. Collaborating with the marketing manager to set weekly targets and develop strategies to reach those goals.
4. Analyzing social media metrics to gauge the success of campaigns and strategies, and making necessary adjustments to optimize results.
5. Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media activities, including engagement rates, growth, and sales conversion, providing insights for future strategy adjustments.
6. Keeping abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies to ensure the company stays ahead in the digital space.
1. Degree in Marketing, Communications, content creation or a related field
2. Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Social Media Manager or similar role.
3. Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats.
4. Strong understanding of social media KPIs and analytics tools.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to multi-task, while staying organized and committed to deadlines.
7. Strong copywriting and editing skills.
8. Creative mindset with strong attention to detail.
9. Fluent in English and German
Why join The Zermatt Kollektiv AG?
We offer a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative work environment. You will be part of a passionate team that celebrates creativity, professional growth, and dedication to excellence.To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and examples of your work or portfolio. We thank all applicants for their interest in The Zermatt Kollektiv AG; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.The Zermatt Kollektiv AG is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in this role? Apply by sending a motivational letter, CV and your portfolio to: